Do you have a passion for all things snow? Is skiing and boarding how you love to spend your free time? Then come and work for the best resort in Australia!
Mt Hotham Skiing Company (MHSC) is the largest operator at Hotham Alpine Resort and seeks exciting, innovative and dynamic individuals each year to join our team working at the top of the Victorian Alps. Owned by Merlin Entertainments Group, the company is responsible for the skifield operations including snow grooming, snowmaking, lifts, snowsports school, tickets, guest services, retail, equipment hire, day spas, property, maintenance, reservations, events, marketing, Hotham Airport and more.
Whilst previous snow experience is desirable it is not essential for many positions. Join our team, make friends and enjoy all that the great Alpine snowfields have to offer!
Benefits of working for MHSC
- Complimentary staff Season Pass (full time staff)
- Free group lessons with our Snowsports School
- Great discounts in our retail and rental outlets
- Staff BBQs and functions
- Employee reward and recognition plans.
Winter 2016 employment - NOW OPEN
MHSC employs casual staff for the snow season (June - September) and we seek individuals to fill a variety of indoor and outdoor roles.
Winter 2016 employment with MHSC is now open for applications!
Types of jobs
We seek individuals to fill a variety of indoor and outdoor roles, including:
- Day Care and Indoor Attendant
- Day Care Manager
- Day Spa Staff (Beauty and Massage Therapist)
- Experienced Boot Fitter
- Harry Snow Performers
- Hotel Receptionist
- Housekeeper and Commercial Cleaners
- Human Resources Assistant
- Instructor Positions – experienced Ski and Snowboard (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
- Instructor Positions – Skills Clinic (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
- Lift Attendant
- Porter/Snow Clearer
- Qualified Cook/Chef (including Head Chef)
- Rental Hire Attendant
- Retail Sales Staff
- Reservations Manager (Permanent ongoing year round position)
- Snow Groomers (must be experienced)
- Ticket Seller/Ticket Checker.
How to apply
Available jobs are listed on our careers website. You will be taken to our job website and you can view all available jobs by clicking "Search and Apply" located at the bottom of the search box located on the right of the screen.
- Go to our employment website
- Go to the search box on the right of screen
- Search for all jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply"
Checkout our dedicated Merlin Careers website here for great employment opportunities at the world's best attractions.