Cool things to do at Hotham
Here's some of the best things to do at Hotham for new skiers and boarders
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard: Hotham is well known for its exhilarating and challenging terrain, but it also has nice and easy slopes for first timers to learn to ski and snowboard and become familiar with riding the chairlifts.
- Snow tubing: Sliding on snow is the most fun you can have in a tube! Tubing is easy and safe for kids from 5 years old, smaller kids can ride with an adult. Available at Dinner Plain’s new Snow Park, open daily in Winter and evenings under lights Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Summit Sunset tours: Take a heated Kassbohrer oversnow vehicle to watch a stunning sunset from Hotham’s highest peak at 1861m, accompanied by Brown Brothers sparkling wines and gourmet nibbles.
- Cross country skiing: Hotham has over 35km of cross country trails with which to get close to nature and explore the peaceful snow environment away from the bustle of the village area.
- Grooming tours: Discover the science behind perfectly-groomed slopes in the front seat of a heated snow grooming Kat with one of our grooming experts.